Translate

Sunday, January 5, 2014

I AM a Survivor!





"I'm A Survivor"

[Verse 1]
I was born 3 months too early
The doctor gave me 30 days
So I guess I'll keep on livin'
Even if this love to die for
Cause your bags are packed and I ain't crying
You walking out and I'm not trying to change your mind
Cause I was born to be...

[Chorus]
The baby girl without a chance
A victim of the circumstance
The one who oughta give up
But she's just too hard headed
A single mom who works two jobs
With gentle hands and a Heart of a FIGHTER
I'm a survivor

[Verse 2]
I don't believe in self-pity
It only brings ME down
May be the queen of broken hearts
Ant though my life is changing' fast
Who I am is who I wanna be

[Chorus]
The baby girl without a chance
A victim of circumstance
The one who oughta give up
But she's just to hard headed
A single Mom who works two jobs
Who loves her kids and never stops
With gentle hands and a heart of a fighter
I'm a survivor....

Oh...A single Mom who works two jobs
Who loves her kids and never stop
With gentle hands and a heart of a fighter 
I'm a survivor....

But I must of had my Momma's will and God's
amazing grace

I'm a SURVIVOR...(Say once then hum)



No comments:

Post a Comment